Heartfelt is a cozy one-of-a-kind shop nestled in the Linden Hills neighborhood near Lake Harriet in Southwest Minneapolis. Heartfelt stocks a unique selection of natural gifts, toys and crafts, as well as offering inspiring crafts. Owner Lisa MacMartin and her cheerful, friendly staff look forward to welcoming you. Shop for gifts, order a craft kit to take home, or make an appointment to craft in the shop. Heartfelt is an oasis worth a visit.
Check out our new Spring Craft Menu.
Check out our 2021 Summer Camps . Call to register your child. We hope to have our camps in person, with some projects happening outside.
New Expanded Store Hours! Monday through Saturday 10 am to 3 pm
Covid 19 Precautions
- We are open reduced hours: 10 am to 3 pm Monday – Saturday, closed Sunday.
- All adult customers and children older than 2 entering the store are required to wear a mask.
- We request that you sanitize or wash your hands before shopping.
- We practice social distancing, maintaining six feet between people, both shoppers and staff.
- Curbside pickup is available if you prefer not to enter the shop.
- We are now offering limited in-store crafting Monday through Saturday for small groups. Reservation required.
- No birthday parties for now.
- Our tree house is closed and our play toys put away.
- Please stay home if you or any of your family are feeling sick.
Craft in the Shop
Families may make appointments to craft in-store. There may be more than one group crafting at a time but we will ensure safe distancing. Crafters may choose any project from our current menu. Please book at least a day ahead. Please note that our climbing tree continues to be closed and our play toys are put away so families will need to entertain little ones once they have finished crafting or plan just a short visit.
Owner Lisa MacMartin and her cheerful, friendly staff look forward to welcoming you. Shop for gifts, drop in to make one of our crafts, or just settle into a cozy chair and stay awhile. Heartfelt is an oasis worth a visit.