Heartfelt is a cozy one-of-a-kind shop nestled in the Linden Hills neighborhood near Lake Harriet in Southwest Minneapolis. Heartfelt stocks a unique selection of natural gifts, toys and crafts, as well as offering inspiring crafts. Owner Lisa MacMartin and her cheerful, friendly staff look forward to welcoming you. Shop for gifts, order a craft kit to take home, or make an appointment to craft in the shop. Heartfelt is an oasis worth a visit.
Check out our new crafts for summer Summer Crafts 2021
Check out our 2021 Summer Camps . We are holding our craft camps in person this year! We still have space available in our Favorite Crafts 2 and Sea Creature Crafts camps. Call to register your child.
We are offering Outdoor Birthday Parties this summer! Call to schedule your June, July, or August party. We will announce plans for fall parties soon; what we do after summer depends on Covid and vaccines for children.
Covid 19 Precautions and in-person crafting:
- We are staying open an extra hour! Our store hours are now 10 am to 4 pm Monday – Saturday, closed Sunday.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated.
- If you are unvaccinated, please wear a mask. This includes children ages 2 and up.
- If you would like us to wear masks during your visit, just ask.
- In-person crafting is available but may be limited due to space.
- We recommend calling 612-877-8090 to reserve space for in-person crafting.
- We are offering outdoor birthday parties in June, July, and August.
- Please stay home if you or any of your family are feeling sick.
Owner Lisa MacMartin and her cheerful, friendly staff look forward to welcoming you. Shop for gifts, drop in to make one of our crafts, or just settle into a cozy chair and stay awhile. Heartfelt is an oasis worth a visit.